Naturopathic Doctors are trained as primary care practitioners and are skilled in treating both acute and chronic illnesses. Over the years my practice has lead me to focus on the prevention of illness and on reversing or ameliorating chronic conditions.
Wellness and the prevention of illness are critical elements that are often ignored in the present "Health Care" system. Dr. Sellars practice has a strong emphasis on teaching people how to live a healthier life, thus, preventing and/or reversing illness, regardless of their genetic or familial history.
- Adjunctive Care for Cancer Patients
- Natural Treatment of Tick-Borne Lyme Disease and Co-Infections
- Allergies (Seasonal, Food and Environmental Sensitivities)
- Blood sugar Disorders (Hyper and Hypoglycemia)
- Chronic Fatigue
- Digestive Disorders (IBS, IBD, Celiac Disease, Leaky gut, Candidiasis)
- Endocrine/Neuroendocrine Disorders (Thyroid, Adrenal, Reproductive)
- Enhancement of Athletic Performance
- Gynecological Disorders
- Head Trauma (post concussive disorder)
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Illness Prevention
- Peri-menopausal and Menopausal Concerns
- Safe and effective weight loss management
- Seasonal illnesses (Influenza, Acute Bacterial and Viral illnesses)
- Sports injuries.
Contact us for more information.